Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that can be used later.
Types of cookie we use
This website uses third-party cookies, which are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In this case the Cookies are used for statistical purposes related to the visits received and the pages viewed, being accepted its use when browsing it.
- __cfduid (notin.es) / Per Session / Advertising
- Facebook / Advertising, statistics, and measurement / Places Cookies on your computer or device and receives the information stored in them when you use or visit services provided by other companies that use Facebook services.
- _ga (Google)/ 2 years / It is used to distinguish users.
- _gid (Google) / 24 hours / It is used to distinguish users.
- _gat (Google) / 1 minute / It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
- _gali (Google) / 30s / Improved link attribution.
- _unam (SHARETHIS) / Persistent / Its purpose is to quantify the number of users who share a certain content and how many web pages are visited as a result of that action.